This Week’s Follow Friday…
Smaller than usual. I didn’t get around as much and had two guest posts on BCB, so I was able to take two days off from commenting and such. Because of that, I didn’t get to read as much as I would have liked! A smaller list, however, is easier to get around!
Follow Friday: 15 Chances to Get Around and Some Bonuses
Weekly list of posts from bloggers I interact with here on the blog, on Twitter (@bizchickblogs), or at WeBlogBetter or TechnShare.
Bonus 1: SweetsFoods Awesome Weekly (@sweetsfoods)
- Entrepreneurs: Blogging Requires Commitment. Are You Ready? (@socialmouths)
Life Outside of Blogging
- Top 5 Most Overlooked Superfoods (@hivehealthmedia)
- Why Choose Organic Lavender? (@lavenderuses)
- How Super Annoying People Can Be Your Greatest Blessing (@ryanbiddulph)
- Why After Hours and Weekend Photographers Make Big Bucks
Blogging Tips & Tools
- 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Let Awesome Blogs Keep You From Achieving Stardom (AMEN!) (@jeansarauer)
- How to Get More Feed Subscribers: 10 Tips (@basicblogtips)
- Tips to Make Your Blog New Again (@johnaguiar)
- Why Blog Posting Frequency is Important (@bloggingjunkie)
- Prevent Your WordPress Blog from Being Hacked (@andrewrondeau)
- WordPress Related Posts and Database Woes (@johngarretx)
Social Media & Promotion
Search Engines & SEO
- How to Clear Your Google Web History (@m_thompson)
- There Are Only 3 Ways to Linkbuild for High Quality Links (@kathyblogger)
Bonus 2: Stuff You Might Have Missed Here on BCB or at Webbed Ink
- Blogging is Like Cold Calling: How to Stop Getting Rejected
- Is Your Blogging Schedule Getting Out of Control?
- Effective Twitter Marketing: All Eyes on Them, Not Them
Birthday Bash Giveaway
WeBlogBetter is turning 1 year old! In celebration of this, Kiesha has put together a great giveaway contest. Several prizes will be awarded, and you can win up to $90 cash just by writing about the birthday giveaway. There are other ways to win, and you can read about them here.
Sponsors include: BizChickBlogs (of course), Basic Blog Tips, Estava Morioka, FamousBloggers, SmartBloggerz, BlogEngage, Virgin Blogger Notes, Evelyn Parham, Madden Corner, Cronista SEO Writer, TechnShare, and GoGadgetGiveaway.
If you have Thesis theme, either on just one site or several, and you have no idea what to do with it in terms of design, you’re in luck. My friend Hesham over at FamousBloggers (you are probably very familiar with it!) developed a special membership club called ThesisAwesome, and members there have access to high-quality, premium Thesis skins. All you do is upload these skins to your Thesis installation following the instructions, and you will have professionally-designed themes, and all you will need to do is tweak theme here and there and they will be all yours.
Join now, because the membership right now is only $29.99 for the year, and that will only last until October 25 when it goes up to $39.99. ThesisAwesome also has an excellent affiliate program!
Next Week’s List
Want to be part of next week’s list? It’s easy! Just start commenting here on the blog, or sharing things with me on Twitter (@bizchickblogs), or (new) share a link to your post on the wall at Facebook.com/BizChickBlogs. Everyone is welcome, no matter the niche. Remember to post something each week! I like to include posts that have been published this same week, so this is an incentive to keep blogging!
Image: Snapshot of Social Mouths, Francisco Rosales