The results are in: Ralph Lauren teamed up with Glamour Magazine (one of my favorites) to conduct a Romance Month Survey, and the results were published yesterday on prnewswire.com.
How do you compare?
- 9 in 10 American adults believe in true love.
- 1 in 9 married adults met their spouse online.
- Men were more likely than women to say it’s okay to contact a person the same day after getting their information.
- 34% of respondents said they could remember the perfume their significant other was wearing on their first date.
- 49% of men who responded said that they preferred text messaging of a means of making contact after the first date.
- Men would rather hear “You’re so funny,” as a compliment. Women would rather hear “You have a great smile.”
- The #1 thing men want to receive for Valentine’s Day? To hear the words, “I love you.”
Trackback URL for this post: http://www.bizchickblogs.com/2011/02/what-americans-are-saying-about-romance.html/trackback/