If you’re wanting to get a little more exposure for yourself and your blog, or you’re just starting out as a blogger and would like to get some experience before starting your own separate blog, this is a great place to do that.
Note: Membership is for bloggers or aspiring bloggers who plan to become a part of this community by contributing content to it.
(Advertisers: Post sponsorship is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Advertisers may not use the free guest blogging process as a way to get exposure or links.)
By becoming a registered contributor, you will be given full access to submit your original content to bizchickblogs.com in whatever category you wish. You will also get a chance to become a Featured Contributor with your name and brief bio/URL displayed site wide for a month. Writers for bizchickblogs.com enjoy lots of promotion and publicity and an awesome welcome by the community.
Other than what’s been stated above, there are really only four important things to note:
- You’ve gotta have a REAL gravatar image of yourself. Gravatars are used extensively throughout bizchickblogs.com, so you need to have one. This means that it cannot be an inanimate object; it has to be a real picture of yourself. Unfortunately this is non-negotiable from this point on. Grab yours here – www.gravatar.com. If the gravatar associated with your email account is not a real picture, you won’t be able to contribute here from now on.
- Original content only. Whether you are a contributor or syndicated blogger, your post(s) MUST contain completely original content. No spun versions, and no already syndicated versions (there’s no point in us syndicating content that is already being syndicated elsewhere).
- All posts must have at least one, moderately sized image (larger than 300 pixels) and any images in the post must have permission to be republished. This is a biggie. Err on the side of caution! Do not under any circumstances add an image to your post unless you know with certainty that you are allowed to use it. For everyone other than style bloggers, great places to find images that you can use are FreeDigitalPhotos.net, wikimedia, Flickr’s Creative Commons section, and Sxc.hu. In nearly all cases, some attribution is required. For style bloggers, most designers and companies will allow use of their images if you include attribution in the caption. In any case, be sure to read their Press Guidelines. This would be considered editorial use.
How to Join bizchickblogs.com
- Register below.
- You will receive a username, password, and login URL by email when you are approved.
- Login and be sure to fill out all relevant fields.
If you have any questions, [intlink id="71" type="page"]contact us[/intlink].
Trackback URL for this post: http://www.bizchickblogs.com/about/join/trackback/